2. Clean the Skin- It is important that the area be clean and free of any oils or lotions. Clean the area with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Dry the area with a soft towel and let area dry completely before beginning the vajazzle.
3. Apply Adhesive- Use a body adhesive such as spirit gum, eyelash or Bindi glue. Apply a small drop to the spot where you wish to place the crystal. Only use a small drop, too much adhesive and the crystal won’t set quickly.
4. Choose the Crystal- Pick up the Swarovski crystal, rhinestone or your chosen adornment with tweezers or a candle (the waxy candle will hold the crystal nicely). Be sure the flat side is down and the jewel side is up.
5. Apply the Crystal- Place the crystal onto the previously applied adhesive in the desired location. As the crystal touches the adhesive it will set into place. Apply a little pressure on the crystal and let dry.
6. Apply your Design- Using the same procedure as above, place the crystals one by one to complete your design.